The first day Kaiya wore her first pair of bandana pants, I had several people comment on how cute they were and where I got them. I had a friend tell me she would buy a pair. Everytime they are worn since, people comment on them, how cute they are, and then follow it up with "Where did you get them?" As soon as I say, "I made them." Their interest drops, I don't get a how did you make them follow up. So, I have come to the following conclusions.
1 - I need MONEY! Money just for surviving, making ends meet, etc!
2 - I have a "skill" that created something others have expressed interest in acquiring!
3 - Why not try to sell them!
So, this is my first advertisement that I am going to begin selling bandana pants! Here is the deal!
$15 per pair plus S&H.
(shipping and handling: Flat Rate Priority is $4.97)
Here is the information I need from you:
Shipping Information
Color: Hot Pink, Purple, Teal, Light Pink, Red
e-mail your order to thedesilvas2003atyahoodotcom
I accept payments thru paypal. I have the button set up to buy now on the top of my side bar! Please select your shipping info: Pick up (you live near me), Flat rate Priority (U.S. only), First Class International (Canada), and Priority International (Canada)!
They are super fabulous! Comfortable, light weight, and oh so adorable!!





2 comments:
Those are sooooo cute I am emailing you with my order! You are so talented!!! You should make bows to match and sell them as a set... I know I have seen bandanna print ribbon I will research that for you. (My sis in law was talking about doing some craft fair type things this summer you should sell some with her!)
First, I need to see the link where I can order a girl. Let me know if you come upon any extras. I would love to have a cute little girl like yours running around in fantastic bandana pants. Cute Janan.
Post a Comment